Friday, January 30, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Got to love your annual man.  Nothing like being violated 10 ways to Sunday to remind you that no guy has the right to bitch about "please turn your head and cough".  
I got poked, I got prodded and today, probably for the first time ever, when a doctor said, "you need to quit, now." I heard it.  I'm not quitting tomorrow, and the next day doesn't look good either... I will keep you posted.  Please, let me come to you. I just wanted you to know that for the first time, since the last time I said, I'm going to quit, and did... I am going to quit, and I am making a plan to quit, I'm picking a day (no, I'm not going to tell you what day, not right now), and I am going to give it a try. I even found a website (they really do have one for everything, don't they?)! 
The other thing was she is running about 19 thousand tests.  I had to go to the phlebotomist and everything! Nothing is wrong, she just wants to make sure that all of my chemicals are ok seeing as I have lost so much weight. She said that the whole no period thing for 3 months is to be expected with rapid weight-loss, especially as I lost so much between going off the pill and losing my period (4 months, about 45 lbs). 
Oh!! And when they weighed me, fully dressed and right after I finished my lunch(!) I was 167! That makes me like 162 naked and empty stomached!! WOOT!

(Dave isn't quitting right now, please don't hound him, he will in time...)


No comments: