Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Job #2

Hello everybody!
So, on Monday I went back to BN as a temporary employee at West Valley to help out with their internet orders and help get them ready for rush.
Then this morning I had an interview at a temp agency at 7:30 am! REALLY friggin early. And before I left I had my first assignment.  I am a receptionist/accounts/etc at a place called The Academy of Self Defense.  This place is so cool!  The are a fight school where they specialize in  Krav Maga and mixed martial arts.  My perk, free classes!  So cool. And the staff is so nice.  Biggest concern? I am there to save face for my temp agency.  They called this morning to cancel their contract because the last 2 girls they have sent over have been total flakes!  so my job is actually 2 fold.  Do well and save face, 2 things I am particularly good at.  If you want to see where I work, here is their website- http://academyselfdefense.com.

No comments: